Ear, Nose and Throat & Head and Neck Surgery: Third Edition- RS Dhilon
A textbook in the Illustrated Colour Text series on ENT, aimed at medical students and junior doctors.
- Concise presentation of ENT in the attractive ICT format - clear line diagrams, colour photos of clinical conditions, summary boxes etc.
- Covers a topic which is important in primary care - medical students and junior doctors are motivated to buy a book in this area.
- Basic anatomy and physiology is reviewed - useful revision for students in clinical years.
- Comprehensive coverage of both presenting symptoms and specific diseases, with more detail on the commoner conditions.
- Clear description of examination and investigation techniques.
- Updated coverage of new developments within the specialty including cochlear implantation for the deaf, investigations of snoring and airway management.
Please refer to the images for a summary/synopsis of the book.
Sila rujuk kepada gambar halaman belakang buku untuk membaca ringkasan buku tersebut.